Home › Swat
Swat is an open-source ( LGPL) web application toolkit built with PHP5. It is primarily developed and maintained by silverorange, but participation and contributions are welcome. Check out what it can do in the online Swat demo.
Get the latest Swat releases, Subversion repository, and PEAR channel info.
Browse the Source.
- A working toolkit gallery with sample code.
- High-level documentation, API documentation and tutorials.
- Get Involved
- Mailing lists, Jabber chat info, quick and easy ways to help out.
- Related Projects
- Projects and sites built with or using Swat.
- object-oriented PHP 5 code
- simplifies the process of building and maintaining functional user interfaces for web applications
- generates standards-compliant XHTML output with flexible CSS hooks
- relies on CSS for layout and styling
- provides comprehensive and extensible error checking for forms
Swat 2.0 Planning Started
Planning for a 2.0 release of Swat is underway. See the Swat 2.0 Roadmap.
Swat is always under development but we do have a stable 1.0 release. You can get the latest code in our Subversion repository. Announcements will be made on the mailing list. The most recent release of Swat is .
- SwatTableView::hasMessage() returns false when it should return true
- SwatFormField::$required is set by SwatInputControl
- Move some methods that logically should be in SwatNumber from SwatString
- SwatForm::$encoding_type not automatically set to 'multipart/form-data' when SwatFileEntry is in a SwatInputCell
- Clean up width detection in textarea resize grippy code
- Allow actions on individual items in Swat
- Swatml 2.0 Suggestions
- Try New Method of Vertical Centering in Tiles
- Tie clearing the cache into dataobject saving.
- Make SwatYesNoFlydown and SwatYesNoRadioList a stock-type for SwatFlydown.
- Entities used in serialized values that are then used in SwatHtmlTag will cause InvalidSerializedData exceptions
- Make SwatCheckboxTree more parallel to SwatExpandableCheckboxTree
- SwatWidget::requires_id should probably go on SwatEntry
- Use SwatCheckbox on SwatCheckboxList and SwatCheckboxCellRenderer
- Use type="search" for SwatSearchEntry
- Add placeholder attribute to SwatEntry
- Blorg database warnings
- SwatString::byteFormat plural error
- Uncramp SwatDetailsView
- Add placeholder text to SwatTextarea
Other Projects Named Swat
Looking for the Samba Web Administration Tool? Refer to the Samba documentation.